Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Pink Room

Mission accomplished. I have a home in Phitsanulok. I rented an apartment just blocks from the hospital for less than $100 a month.

P-Kik and and P-Yoo (two pharmacists at the hospital), took me around Phitsanulok Monday night and helped me pick out a suitable place. On our quest, the apartment I ended up choosing was dubbed “The Pink Room.” The Pink Room has pink walls, a pink floor, and a pink ceiling... The Pink Room was the least expensive apartment we viewed, but it was the only one with all of the things I wanted (air-con, fridge, & TV). Most apartments lacked a fridge, which is crucial to my hydration status. Here are some delightful photos of the place (which unfortunately do not show the color very well):



The wonderful view from my balcony:





No comments: