Monday, October 6, 2008

The Imperial Phukaew Hill Resort

This weekend I visited a resort located in the hills of northern Thailand with the pharmacy department of Buddhachinaraj Hospital. Saturday was a day to relax. In the morning I strolled around the resort grounds taking in the scenery. I spent the afternoon being a photographer of all of the team-building activities for the pharmacy department. After dinner, we had a party at the resort with the popular Thai past-time of karaoke! Lucky for me it was all in Thai, so I had a good excuse not to sing.
Sunday I hiked around the hills with another Farang, Robert, who moved to Thailand from England. Of course, it was nice to talk with a westerner again! After lunch Apple and I headed to the top of the mountain, then stopped for ice cream right before the afternoon downpour started.

Overall it was a nice weekend to relax at resort.

No comments: